Your body and its functions will betray your efforts to achieve dignity.
At least we can laugh at:
(1) Cock'n'balls, dirty cock'n'balls, the words "dirty cock'n'balls," stop saying "dirty cock'n'balls."
(2) A gentleman with good dinner table posture projectile vomits on the prime rib, and then other gentlemen make the joke that the rib is "now past its prime."
(3) Our reactions to puppies and other baby mammals
It's unfortunate that:
(1) The Queen of England acts to perpetuate the myth that dignity is possible to sustain.
(2) We expect people to die with it. What the heaven?
Nature punishes hypocrisy. Nature punishes a lot of things, though.
Labels: form net positive