Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two minutes at the corner store

Today I went to the corner store and bought milk, pan doble fibra (double fiber bread), and on impulse a Hershey bar with almonds. I bought the milk to symbolize the maternal, the fourth ingredient of the cheesiest macaroni dinner. I bought the bread to poop with less detritus. I bought the chocolate for the pleasure of the impulse and the deferred pleasure of its sweetness. I did not intend universal themes while shopping at the convenience store. However, I was once infant and child, I poop, and I can create and savor pleasure. And my life continues, miraculous and filled with doubt.
---

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Crys said...

are you up in here talking about your poop? have you dismissed me totally then?

and if you actually walk into like Dominick's and say "i'd like some pan doble fibre, please", i will give you five whole dolla

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home