Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, December 18, 2006

NOPD Injustice

The daytime is supposed to be for editing and revising, but I woke up limp and lethargic today, and the stories I've been working on I found revolting. I should have stayed in that New Orleans dream with all the naked women, except I was scared awake at a police checkpoint because I had been drinking, and I was on roller skates. Can you get a DUI on roller skates? I can just imagine...

"Sir, step out of the roller skates and put your hands on the laces. Spread your legs..."

"I'm not that flexible, officer."

"Keep your hands on the laces, sir."

"But officer..."

(I fall down. A savage beating ensues.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice. and thank you.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home