Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Anger and TV news anchors

Anger is not my strongest emotion, but I try to give it a little exercise once in a while:

Fuck television news anchors. I fuck television news anchors. I fuck them over and over again. I, fucking, hurt them. They are chosen for their face shape and given grave responsibility, and then they proceed to fuck that responsibility like I fuck them in my mind. They fuck their responsibility to inform America of what is really going on. They fuck the facts. They read from their fucking teleprompters, and then they go home and sleep. I would beat them in my rage. I would beat them with my fucking fists, those prissy pretty fucks. They enable ignorance. They sleep at night. I fuck them in their sleep.
---

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Crys said...

i know this was an angry post, and normally i'm sure i would be frightened by all this anger, but all i could do was laugh in the middle of the shop, drawing attn to myself because of your anger.

you fuck them in your mind while they sleep?

now that is anger

8:14 AM  
Blogger amadea's world said...

Fuck, simile!

Yesterday there was a great documentary on German TV. TV does not inform US residents about the anti-bush-demonstrations. There is a large community in the USA who try to go a different, new way being ecologically conscious, caring for each other - just the opposite of the bush doctrine. That was good news!

Great that there is blogging.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home