Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, August 16, 2010

Fall Fashion Statement

Too much corduroy is like too much garlic -- it's not too much until it makes me physically ill. How is that possible? Wait, you'll see.

I've got my corduroy pants, corduroy shirt and jacket and boxers and homemade condom (from a swatch of an old pair of pants stitched to a rubber band -- it's ribbed for her pleasure). But corduroy is not latex. Fluids seep and microorganisms too. Given the rest of my wardrobe, however, chances are I'll stay perfectly healthy and won't impregnate anyone.

5 Comments:

Blogger sybil law said...

Corduroy condom! I have never, ever thought of that - but you're right - that ribbing could be nice.

9:16 AM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

I was once mistaken as Captain Corduroy. I felt ashamed after that.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Blues said...

corduroy is totally underrated, as are workable condoms. Damn. I used to have a really cool pair of corduroy pants and now I realize I haven't seen them in years.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Asylum Dolly said...

Tee hee! Nice visuals i'm getting here. Cordury condoms! What a great way to utilise fabric scraps leftover from sewing escapades! Totally going to make myself some lace ones right now. They increase sensitivity, and make dicks look pretty, but just like your cord invention, are not a good birth control. sadface.

4:19 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

sybil - Glad I can bring some new thoughts into your world.

jorg - shame is as bad as corduroy is good.

Blues - thanks for the comment. I agree. As for the pants, do you use a laundromat? Is there a Creep who works there?

Bon - total sadface.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home