Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Problem/Solution/Com-plication

Problem: Due to mild temperatures, not enough snowball fights over the winter.

Solution: Ice cubes + blender + two giant boxes filled with imitation snowballs, one placed outside the local high school main exit, one placed across the street from it, in front of me.

Com-plication: Realizing on a sixty-degree day that I don't understand chemistry (very hard snowballs) or physics (coming very fast). Mercifully, I do understand biology, which is why the snowballs in my box were filled with raw chicken parts, and I wore latex gloves.

---

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sybil law said...

Hahahaha!
Also, ewwwwww.
Gizzards.
:)

11:13 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

Hahahah also ewwwwww -- that would be a valid comment on almost all of my posts.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home