Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Friday, November 05, 2004

The thing is...

The thing is...
that I want to be a man so specialized in certain devices
that I created my own style of sexuality
that I wrote, sentence by sentence, but of course...
failed to account for the period.

The thing might be...
that I am a dream of another thing
that dreamed of me to alleviate his pain
that haunted him every day,
cocaine-until-stroke, but of course...
I got erased.

The thing is not...
that I am impotent so much as
that I am so potent to render my member ineffectual to tame
that power which reverberates through it
that while erect can generate megawatts of electricity, but of course...
does not because once I had relations with a death-row inmate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home