Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, July 24, 2006

Why ambulance, fire marshal, and cops came

Domestic violence has gone on outside my apartment. A woman repeatedly shouts out "Orgy, orgie," meaning something altogether different than that in English. There is an ambulance, a fire marshal, and a police car, whose lights flash in the night. The interaction in the street seems to be aftermath: two Serbian or Montenegrin men, one wearing a bandanna, try to communicate with the cops. No one was carried out on a stretcher. It may be valuable to try to re-enact the scene which brought the cops and ambulance.

Man: Gibberish, gibberish, why don't you ever gibberish?
Woman: You gibberish. You always gibberish.
Man: I'll gibberish your gibberish if you ever gibberish again.
Woman: I'm calling the gibberish.
Man (advancing): The hell you are.
Man #2: I'm uncomfortable.

In retrospect, it was not at all valuable to re-enact the situation. In fact, it trivialized the entire nature of domestic gibberish and doomed me to an eternity of burning in gibberish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elron said...

I just love your writing ... I have recently started an online magazine at www.globalparadigm.info ... I'd love to be able to repost some of your posts there ... my only real concern is figuring out how to categorize you *G* ... email me at elron6900@gmail.com if interested ...

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home