Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Friday, March 16, 2007

Some Things that I Know for Sure

1) Bush knows that Cheney is a sociopath, but he doesn't know what to do about it.

2) I like the cabbage pierogies best, but they don't sell the cabbage ones because they don't have my dead grandmother's recipe (cabbage, butter, flour, egg, magic). They sell the sauerkraut ones and the potato and bacon ones, and I like the potato and bacon ones second best.

3) Sleep is not just something we do to refresh ourselves.

2 Comments:

Blogger amadea's world said...

Q 1: Who is Cheney? (I could google and pretend I know)
Q 2: What else is sleep for? To dream?
And - Piroggen - we call the pierogies. And I have also got my grandmother's recipe. A little different, called "Krautstrudel" - cabbage strudel - self made dough, of course, the filling made from stewede cabbage, bacon, pepper, salt, a little sugar.
And we have got sort of pirogies made from dough filled with potatoes, onions and bacon. but the dough is then fried in oil and we eat it with sauerkraut. that is wonderful !!
my grandma is from hungary, by the way.

And -
I know Amy.
But you could send me music anyway. And I could send you some Austrian music - of course, not the stuff for tourists, but really authentic stuff. I already told you my email. You find it when you click on "view my complete profile".
so - just do it :-)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I have never had a cabbage pierogie. Now I feel sad.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home