Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Kitchen Persuasion

The side of my toaster reads, in black block lettering, "Bread stuck? Try a fork." So far it hasn't convinced me.

My roll of paper towels, which I initially thought had a pattern of flowers or herbs, in fact has little pink hearts inscribed, "Try me instead of toilet paper." So far it hasn't convinced me. Oh, and the hearts are upside down.

On the miniature box fan in my window, the knob on top is not labeled "Fan Speed," but rather, "Degrees of Sexual Pleasure." That convinced me once.
---

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Ferryman said...

Somehow the fact that it is a miniature fan leads to be believe there is a "small penis" joke in there somewhere, but I just can't seem to find it.

It's early yet, though.

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home