Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, July 09, 2007

Basic Journalism

Basic Journalism will be my new Monday evening activity, replacing the previous one, peeping -- well, maybe I can do both.

Here is today's edition:

Who?

The middle-aged white man sitting alone on the bench.

What?

Leered at me while stroking his thigh.

When?

Sunday afternoon.

Where?

In the park where no English is heard.

Why?

I was dressed as a six-year old Guatemalan boy.

For that purpose?

Sorry, that's Advanced Journalism.

---

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger robkroese said...

How are Guatemalan six year olds dressing these days?

1:51 PM  
Blogger patguy said...

I think advanced journalism might reveal that you are both the Guatemalan boy and the man on the bench. But, to research that, I'd have to go hang out at that park, sit on a bench, and watch both children and creepy old men. Then who'd be the creep? Me, I think.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home