Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Goal

I assume that everything in moderation is the best path to a healthy, rewarding life, so I am moderately intoxicated. However, everyone needs an excess. If I had to choose an excess, I would choose an excess of happiness. What would I look like if I were excessively happy? I would probably do a lot of giggling and waving my hands in the air. I might drool or poop myself at times. That wouldn't matter. Hell, I wouldn't care what I looked like or smelled like. I would be submerged in a constant bath of pleasure, and angry people would secretly like me. That's a goal,

a ¡GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
---

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger John Dantzer said...

I poop myself all the time, and I may be the happiest man on earth. At least thats what my fish say, but they arn't very reliable.

12:17 PM  
Blogger amadea's world said...

Gosh, these excessively happy people who grin all the time and find everything so cute are a pain in the ass.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Sarah Lynn Knowles said...

i enjoyed a glimpse at this train of thought. ;)

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home