Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Left Everyone With Discomfort

I saw it all happen before it happened. Everything was going their way. The wind shrieked at their backs, driving buckets of snow that froze on me but melted on them. Together they were bright and hot, but their heat didn't come from glossy hair or perfect bone structure or even confidence as it's usually seen, but rather some intense shared filament burning smokeless from the inside out. Even the tree branches stretched out to touch them, he a perfect match for his sweet little squeeze. If I just had someone like that, I wouldn't even bother drinking in the kind of bar room they frequent. I want the love they have.

Last night, it was a perfect wonder when they danced. At first it was just him: step-touch with a little hip motion. Then he took his sweet little thing out, and there was screaming, maybe from me, and some cop arrested him for lewd something or other. I guess you can't display affection in public.

3 Comments:

Blogger Crys said...

not surprised at all. she sounds hot.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

You really are too hilarious. I need to come back here...often.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hummana hummana!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home