Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Same Thing

If I could just justify writing the same thing over and over, I really would. Really, I would. Maybe that's what I do, you know, that whole "just borrowing words from the universe, nothing can be said that hasn't been said already, etc, etc." I don't mean to be flippant about the universe, it's full of wonder, and not many other things are full of wonder, certain bras maybe. But like a chant, couldn't I write the same thing every day? Do I?

3 Comments:

Blogger Crys said...

you do not.

11:30 PM  
Blogger amadea's world said...

I am sure that everything we write or think, has been written or thought sometime before by anyone. And we sometimes think, we are creating something new. How foolish we are :-)

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

However, no one can say it like you can. There is value in that! :-)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home