Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Three Links

Well, I got a couple weeks of holiday mayhem left before the winter doldrums -- when the ceiling and walls creep in until I can reach out and touch them without fully extending my arms, and when blogs play a leading role in keeping me sane, second only to daydreaming about the sun, the Cubs, and street parking that doesn't involve negotiating knee-high piles of dirty ice.

These are interesting bits, in no particular order (you shouldn't believe me -- of course there's a particular order):

1) Let's Pet Stuff

2) Spontaneous (Something Intelligent and Relevant)

3) Nice, Very Mature

I hope all of you stay safe and warm and get what you want for Christmas, tangible or intangible. Peace.
---

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home