Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Three Links

So it's the last hour of the last day of meteorological summer. That's a little sad, but the only month of meteorological summer I really enjoy is June. The rest is so hot, and pants have to be thoroughly sniffed before being worn on the second day. I'm ready for Fall and football and really unpleasant Mondays.

These are interesting bits, in no particular order (like the order of dreams):

1) Snooze, Lose

2) Throw Away Other People's Trash, or, How to Boost Your Self-Esteem

3) Miscellaneous stolen stuff

It seems to me that many of the blogs I read are drying up. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe they've moved on to greater things. Maybe it's the nature of the medium. So I'm open to recommendations.

Bonus link: BOOK REPORT: Caboose Mystery
---

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

I'm drying up, but I have lots to post. It's just the DOING it that I'm having trouble with.

Plus I've been sorta shitty, and I don't want to be an internet whiner.

But yes, there isn't a lot going on anywhere lately. Maybe everyone is sorta shitty.

That makes me feel better.

8:07 AM  
Blogger sybil law said...

Anyone who comes to my blog is freaking awesome and always a fun read (including you!). I love it when you post links, though.
Come on, fall!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

Lora - The end of seasons I think makes everyone a little shitty. Or the end of anything. We are people who like beginnings!

sybil - Go Reds! Seriously? As much as I hate to say it, seriously. Also, I'm a communist.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Kono said...

Man i'm pissed, i can't believe a post about freebasing and masturbation didn't make this list. I actually kidding, i think the less people who see that post the better, that said i will hopefully entertain you and others through the late summer and fall with a myriad of posts, some weird, some weirder.

7:17 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

I'm sure you can't help but entertain us. You'd have to try not to entertain us.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Miss Ash said...

My place is a good spot for communists.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

My will be back online starting now.


Thanks for this links.

I like communists, so I might have to check out Miss Ash :)

7:58 PM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

The bonus link is a real gem.

2:02 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

Miss Ash - There are precious few places like that. But we might need to take over your means of production for the good of the State.

Stella - Good to see you again. It'll be nice to have another place to comment.

jorg - I know, isn't it? I like a good book report.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home