Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Three Links

So it's pretty much Summer. I should be done complaining about the weather. Well, guess what? I am. This is the season to be alive, to be in the city. I am both.

These are interesting bits, in no particular order, and the sun has come, and I shall worship it:

1) Golden State

2) Life is For Expansion

3) Public Art Continues to Be Terrible, Amazing: Part 2

Enjoy, people. Don't think so deeply. The sun is warm.
___

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger sybil law said...

Enjoy the gift of summer!
I love when you give us links. :)

4:07 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

I shall.

10:39 PM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

Enjoy the solstice! I know you have bongo drums, I know you'll be dancing around fires.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Kono said...

enjoy the silence, i think Dave Gahan said that.

7:28 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

jorg - I have been dancing around fires, and I have no desire to stop.

Kono - I always enjoy your music recommendations. "Can't Hardly Wait" has been a staple of my shower music for a few months now.

11:12 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Some summer haikus just for you:

http://www.brooksbookshaiku.com/wlhaiku/summerhaiku.html

12:25 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

Thanks, I always like words.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home