Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Overheard in a Deserted Subway Station

Say hey! Bake my mind, kid. Gimme sum uh that mind bakery stuff. Put some frosting on that. Put some sprinkles on that. Why not bake a mind?

It's dangerous outside -- lots of crazy birds, crazy peckers. Be careful of those fixed false beliefs -- they got teeth. There's earthquakes in Japan. Soon you be saying doodle-doodle-do.

Outside! That's outside my mind, out in the ether-space with atoms and shit. Spinnin'. If I was in my mind, I would a word. I would speak a word. There's no word, like trusting my hips.

5 Comments:

Blogger John Dantzer said...

I don't believe you did overhear this, I think you were the one saying it, and remembered it later differently. There's no fooling me.

9:52 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

I do like to make my own memories. You know, from scratch, like cake from scratch. It takes a little more work, but it's better than the boxed kind, although the boxed memories do yield predictable results.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Rassles said...

Damn those crazy peckers. I do NOT trust their hips. Except for the hot crazy peckers.

11:31 AM  
Blogger sybil law said...

Doodle doodle do!

3:53 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

Rassles - trust is intensely personal.

sybil law - soon you be sayin' dip dip dip dippee.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home