Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Basic Journalism

Who?

People

What?

Their faces

When?

When they eat a Butterfinger or pre-party with me.

Where?

They take me to a different place. A happy place where we are all one of many and one of the same. Sort of like religion, except, well, you know.

Why?

Why? Why are you asking that? This is not a place for journalists. We haven't kicked you out yet because you've been quiet and quite pleasant, but now with these questions? You got to leave.
---

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sybil law said...

Now *I* want a Butterfinger - or four!

I do not question you - I agree with you!
Also, that pre- party sounds fantastic! Right up my alley. :) However, I don't want to invite myself. It would rock to see you, though!

9:45 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

sybil - yeah, definitely multiple Butterfingers. So crispity!

Let me know what time you're getting into town.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home