Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Problem/Solution/Com- plication

Problem: Post-holiday letdown

Solution: Invent a new holiday. January 6th is now International Frostbite Day!

Complication: I miss my toes and the top half of my left pinky. I'll have to sleep in socks for the rest of my life unless I find someone with a very particular fetish. Well, toes are gross anyway, and I'll just put a cocktail weiner on my left pinky. Midnight snack available.
---

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sybil law said...

Hahahahaha - cocktail weiner!!
Happy New Year, JMH!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Rassles said...

BIRTHDAY. Frostbite? Hooray!

Also known as the Feast of Fools. Fitting. Poor toes.

10:49 AM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

International Frostbite Day sounds a bit like Annual Wait for a Bus Day. Only fun when drunk, I guess.

8:16 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

sybil - Happy New Year to you. I wish you and Mr. Law and Gilda the best.

Rassles - just don't sleep outside, no matter how warm those bushes look.

jorg - Cold really chills the fun unless you have a hot tub.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home