Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Valentine's Post

Happy VD everyone! Now I know that everyone doesn't celebrate VD. VD affects different people in different ways. It makes some people sad (it can be painful), but it makes others euphoric and light-headed, although that could be a side-effect of medication. Some people think VD is artificial, but I can assure you that it's very real.

I myself try not to let my VD affect my mood too much. I have my VD under control. It's a fact of life. It happens every February. And every March I go to the doctor, but those things aren't related.

5 Comments:

Blogger sybil law said...

Happy VD!!
:)
xoxo

10:25 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

You have never been sexier than you are right now.

9:23 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

sybil - Happy VD to you, or, as it's known in modern circles, Sexy Times Day.

Stella - Do you have a bug in my house? That's exactly what I say every time I get out of the shower and spot myself in the mirror.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kono said...

I'm with Stella you VD freak.

7:16 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

Thanks, I think.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home