Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, March 28, 2011

Problem/Solution/Com- plication

Problem: The cab driver doesn't know where he's going.

Solution: Decide between a) he's new here or b) he's completely mentally deranged. If "a," remain in the cab and give clear, explicit directions. If "b," tuck into a ball, open the door, and roll out of the cab before he has a chance to engage the child safety locks.

Complication: You decide he's both, or neither.

Solution: Flip a coin.

Complication: Tails.

---

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sybil law said...

I've actually had that problem before, extremely drunk, on a visit back to Boston. I mean, I was drunk - not the cab driver. Cops were called but I didn't go to jail. Yay!

2:20 PM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

Haha! I love crazy people.

I understand how he could be both, but I don't get neither. That is the scariest of all.

9:11 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

sybil - okay, I won't go to Boston without a secure ride.

jorg - yeah, neither. Any of those nihilistic words...terrifying.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home