Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, March 07, 2011

Three Links

March. I got excited a little bit when it turned to March. I thought maybe Spring was coming. My barber laughed at this notion, but I wasn't concerned about that, but rather the fact that I had an itchy cough while he was using the straight razor. Why shouldn't he laugh? Haven't I lived in Chicago before? I have, for several years, but you can't fault my optimism. Lions and lambs. Lambs and lions.

These are interesting bits, in no particular order, and the sun will come, just give it time:

1) Molestation in Mumbai

2) Vanessa & Ryan

3) (

Lambs and lions. Lions and lambs.
---

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger sybil law said...

We're going to have 2 days here above 50 degrees, and of course it's supposed to rain and rain. Fucking March.
Lions and lambs, indeed.

11:18 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

Maybe this month lions and lambs will co-exist, maybe even breed: We'll have weather like woolly little grass-eating cubs and fierce playful little fuckers who take away the sins of the world and have mercy on us. Does that make a bit of sense?

1:04 AM  
Blogger Pearl said...

Lions and lambs, indeed. Heading towards 50 in Minneapolis and it's all I can do to keep from running in the streets...

Pearl

4:13 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

It's time. I can feel my blood warming up.

12:10 AM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

I'd prefer eating a lamb. Eating lion might get me in trouble with Zeus, or Dorothy.

9:35 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

Cowards give me indigestion.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home