Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Three Links

Hello everyone.  I haven't done a Three Links since June 6th.  How selfish.  The internet is abundant with unshared pleasures and yet I haven't managed to share a thing.  One should always share.  It's human nature: I like you because you give me things.  Anyhow, these are interesting bits in the order I'd like you to read them:

Today's topic: Lightning

Landing

Deals

Well, if you live in the Northern Hemisphere, from now until mid-December there's going to be lessening sun -- and the dark, despite small increases, will continue for months after.  I encourage you to go to your favorite blogs and comment, and with the right sort of human friendship, we'll get ourselves through the winter and back to the Spring.

---

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rassles said...

Awwwwwww shucks. I'm terrible at sharing, but I'm grateful that you're so good at it.

2:19 PM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

I like how you put things in perspective. I thought that maybe human relationships transcended gift exchange, but was wrong.

Great links!

2:33 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

Rassles - Yeah, well, y'know, I try.

jorg - I like getting gifts too much for human relationships to get in the way.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home