Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Three Links

Hello everyone.  I haven't done a Three Links since June 6th.  How selfish.  The internet is abundant with unshared pleasures and yet I haven't managed to share a thing.  One should always share.  It's human nature: I like you because you give me things.  Anyhow, these are interesting bits in the order I'd like you to read them:

Today's topic: Lightning



Well, if you live in the Northern Hemisphere, from now until mid-December there's going to be lessening sun -- and the dark, despite small increases, will continue for months after.  I encourage you to go to your favorite blogs and comment, and with the right sort of human friendship, we'll get ourselves through the winter and back to the Spring.




Blogger Rassles said...

Awwwwwww shucks. I'm terrible at sharing, but I'm grateful that you're so good at it.

2:19 PM  
Blogger jorg wobblington lopez said...

I like how you put things in perspective. I thought that maybe human relationships transcended gift exchange, but was wrong.

Great links!

2:33 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

Rassles - Yeah, well, y'know, I try.

jorg - I like getting gifts too much for human relationships to get in the way.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home