Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How I Am

I define myself through writing, how the words come together, the constant little changes, evolution and creation.  There's a bringing forth.  When I write, I bathe in light.  It is always morning.  It shows me in detail.

There is another definition, leaden.  It is a crossing of seamless boundaries, a terror.  It is a dramatic and perverse lens that pulls and purples the world, distorting words, perceptions, and intentions.  It is the other side of the coin.

Mother knows.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kono said...

What if you have no coins?

8:08 AM  
Blogger Peau said...

are you published?

if not, will you be? you ought to be. a collection of these posts, even, bound. perfect.

3:37 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

Peau-no - Remember when there were coin baskets in tollbooths? Of course you do. Well, if you have no coins, throw a Necco Wafer into the basket. It's very sweet...

...of you to compliment me. But I don't know what this is (cult of personality?) or how to sell it. Of course nowadays there are some pretty classy self-publishing options. And I could just sell these little books on the street like early 1990's hip-hop tapes.

9:20 PM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

You should publish your responses to comments.

11:27 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

My responses to comments should be a nonsensical string of letters that when viewed as a whole form a picture of me naked.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I posed nude when I was in college. Writing is worse.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home