Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Three Links

Three Links seems to be as good a way as any to ease back into this thing. I've never really gone two months without blogging before. Maybe you think it's because I've turned boring. On the contrary, my friend, I've turned so exciting that every time I've touched a computer's keyboard it tripped a circuit breaker (on laptops the battery just caught fire -- that hurts the junk something fierce -- mine now looks like Nick Nolte's face, minus the teeth of course).

These are interesting bits, alphabetically by subject matter:

Angel Food Cake

Making Beautiful Things

Rectangles of Sod

Okay. I've done my part. Now you do yours.  And yes, I'm typing this in a non-conductive rubber suit.  It's hot.  I know, but literally.
 ---

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous promo gloves said...

Thank you for sharing. They meant a lot to me.

8:46 AM  
Blogger sybil law said...

You've been missed!!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someday you should travel westward for adventure.

10:31 AM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

The last one is out of this world! Thank-you!!!

4:29 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

promo - who are they?

sybil - I have been?

sweep - I shall.

jorg - you're welcome.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home