Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thursday, June 26, 2008

BUSINESS IDEA*

Though I owe my existence to capitalism, to demonstrate my allegiance to it, I will periodically come up with business ideas.

BUSINESS IDEA*

A printing company who specializes in business cards printed on the back of scratch-off lottery tickets bought at a nearby convenience store (provided they also own the convenience store).

*All BUSINESS IDEAs are mine. I'll sue you. I'll sue you for fun.
---

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Hmm, would you advertise something that appeals to the 1.00 or 2.00 winner? Or would you go for something that the 5,000.00 winner can blow all his winnings on at once?

6:45 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

We'd probably advertise chips, beer, candy bars, pork rinds, etc.

1:42 AM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

Finally, a Business Idea I can use. And no one's there to stop me... MWAH HA HA!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home