Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Friday, April 03, 2009

My Friday

Today I went to work. I sat in front of a computer and put numbers into the computer, and the computer liked it. It purred from all those ones and zeroes. Oh, did it purr. I massaged its binary soul.

I walked home from work, squinting into the setting sun in my corduroy jacket and New Balance sneakers. I think people call me "corduroy jacket guy" and laugh. I think that because that's what I'd do. Would I laugh meanly? No, not mean straight up...like affectionate-mean. I think people should always mix meanness with affection, but not vice-versa.

Yeah.
---

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Crys said...

what i love most is that i love the posts you take down the most. because i get them, see. TALK ABOUT BINARY SOUL.

11:16 AM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

A guy laughed at me the other day. Half affection, half scorn, and half confusion. That's 150%, yeah.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Bluesilk said...

Your computer sounds like it had a very good day, I'm pleased for your computer :)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home