Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Three Links

It snowed yesterday, so here comes Spring, but not before a finger or toe turns purple, then black, then falls off, and then an irritated hospital staff informs you that you would not want them to reattach it, despite your continuing insistence that "I kept it cold."

These are interesting bits, in no particular order (unless you believe in predestination):

1) 7 Games You Can Play With a Brick

2) Patience is the Deepest Sense of Knowing

3) Fun Fact

A happy week to everyone. Let's not lose any more digits.
---

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Asylum Dolly said...

Awesomus maximus! (latin for "fuck yeah!") The brick post was hilarious. Totally bookmarking that one.
The patience one was inspiring! I needed to read that right now.The whole "cover the plughole" thing is so bleeding obvious, but it never would've occurred to me.I am not known for my patience..but it makes sense to TRY working on that.Yeah, that was cool.
As for bacon, i haven't eaten that for a LONG time! But there have been funny smells on my fingers that have made me panic later...ewww! just kidding!
*nervous laughter*

4:46 AM  
Anonymous Asylum Dolly said...

Oh, i liked the "kept it cold" joke there too :D

4:47 AM  
Blogger sybil law said...

Clicking on your links causes me to waste much time.
I'll do it at work later. :)

7:05 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

Yeah Bon, the stinky finger is an endless source of amusement and horror.

That's fine, sybil. You're not an air traffic controller, are you?

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home