Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Three Links

It's getting very warm and green here, and that makes me worry about how to both dress comfortably and conceal my needle-bruised arms. Three-quarter sleeves, I suppose. But then I remember that I don't inject drugs or own a three-quarter sleeve shirt. I wonder why I'm worrying about that. But then again, why do I worry about the war in Afghanistan?

These are interesting bits, in no particular order (what affects one of us affects us all):

1) In case you want a little more attention in public

2) "Of Images And Reflections..."

3) A Softer World: 553

A happy day and night or night and day to everyone.
---

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Asylum Dolly said...

The photos in that second link were breathtaking! I want to see places like that one day.
The first one spoke loudest to me though (ooh! like what i accidentally did there?). I am the same on the phone. We call them "mobiles" here (mobile phones)as opposed to "cell phones", although i have heard some of the younguns call them cell phones, because they think it's daggy to be australian. I am an old fogey, so i call them mobiles. But anyway, I'm sure that was all very fucking interesting.
Being a mum, i have encountered that poo situation also..but i will spare you the lengthy and disgusting details. Arent i nice? :) (don't answer that).
The last one was unfortunate to click on whilst eating chunky tomato based soup.

Happy day/night to you!

11:57 PM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

I didn't get why it was labeled "palindromes" at first, but then it became clear. What is poo if not placenta, right? If they were letters I'm sure if you turned one upside down they would look the same.

12:29 PM  
Blogger sybil law said...

You never disappoint me with the links.
I'm hoping this streak continues!
Oooh - the pressure!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Lemon Gloria said...

Thank you for the link! I hope you're having a great weekend!

9:25 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

Bon - mountain climbers always have the best photos, moms the best poo stories, and tomato soup eaters the most unfortunate timing when encountering placenta jokes.

jorg - I was thinking "day and night or night and day" but I like your concept better.

sybil - Next time I write a "Three Links" post I know I'm going to get shaky hands and cold sweats.

LG - You're welcome. Sorry to choose the poo one (well, one of them).

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home