Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Conversation after Church

"Do you know her name?" Ed asked me.

"What the fuck, Ed? Why do I need to know her name? Or she mine? I can see by her mouth, hear by her words that ours have been completing each other for millennia."

"I know her name." Ed smiled.

God I hate it when Ed smiles. He has a pedosmile: all lips, no teeth, predatory eyes.

"What is it?"

"Why do you need to know? Yours have been completing each other for millenniums. You know what's been completing mine for millenniums?"

"No."

"Your grandma. Your grandmas. Both your grandmas."

"What's her name, Ed?"

He smiled again. I fought the urge to curl up, my lips curling down.

"Lilia." Tongue flick.

Lilia. Nice. Even when Ed says it while flicking his tongue.
---

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home