Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Subway Observations & Questions & Conclusion

His nose hair curls from one nostril to the other, like a nose ring on a bull. Is he dangerous? Is that what his wife and mother use to control him, to keep him from romping around the house and running into the china cabinet? And where does it start? And where does it end? Maybe it's infinite, a hair eating its own booger-y root. I do not want to be this close to this man.
---

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger John Dantzer said...

Sooooooo funny.

You should have taken out a handkerchief and waved it around being very ceremonious about blowing your nose, and seen if his eyes grew a bit red, or if he started pawing at the floor with his foot, but then you might have had more information than you bargained for.

11:10 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

I do wear my sequined suit on Wednesdays.

11:18 PM  
Blogger dogimo said...

If I had a sequined suit, I'd wear it every day it was clean.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

nose hair boggles my mind.
if you have it, you have to see it, no?

I have an old friend who would just shove it up his nose whenever it would hang down.

cut
that
shit


(my secret word is brontocat. YESSSS)

9:50 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

Ah yes, Joe, but so very difficult to clean as each individual sequin must be swabbed with a Windexed Q-tip. It takes the entire week (actually it would if I had time-management skills, but usually I just don't sleep on Tuesday nights).

6:36 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

Lora - yeah, people generally look in the mirror before leaving the house. I think. I wonder what the really bushy nose-haired think to themselves. Maybe...

"That's not so bad."
or
"That looks distinguished."
or
"That's one hot innie mustache."
or
"Brontocat!" (This person is insane.)

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home