Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, July 07, 2008

Who? What? Why? So What?

Who?

The shrunken heads which I brought back from my Brazilian vacation

What?

Have been found soaking in the kitchen sink.

Why?

In retaliation for the "Amazon Herpes,"my girlfriend wants to frame me for murder and witchcraft. She may have beheaded (or found headless) several vagrants and piled their bodies outside my apartment door. She's passionate. I love that about her, but...

So What?

So does anyone know how to prevent mold from growing on reconstituted human heads as they dry out? Or at least how to get rid of the stink?
---

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Crys said...

bleach.

10:27 PM  
Blogger SORTof BLOG said...

Upside down, like roses.

4:00 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

Crys: Good call, but it might alter the skin-tone.


SOB (I don't mean the abbreviation): I can't think of a joke that relies on both roses and decapitation.

1:52 AM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

one part water. Two parts shampoo. Three parts powdered meercat testical.

12:59 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

JHL: Meerkats are a wily species. Meerkat balls are hard to get and therefore expensive. Maybe we could substitute beef bouillon?

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home