Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Monday, August 03, 2009

Bedtime dialogue

Sometimes I wear a shirt and tie to bed so I look good in my dreams so I don't wake up insecure.

Do you wear pants?

No, I feel good enough without them.

What do you tuck your shirt into?

Something that doubles as a belt, evidently.

How does that work -- you have to tie it or you punch holes in it?

Oh, not into piercings. I pull it tight and tuck it. I don't have quite enough to tie.

Ever modest, you.
---

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John Dantzer said...

I didn't realize what we wore affected how we appeared in our dreams. From now on I'm wearing my Caribbean death mask to bed.

3:00 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

There's no telling how the dream creatures will react to that. Your roommate, however, I'm sure will react favorably.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home