Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Three Links

Let's do it again. This is a fun weekend activity because it doesn't require me to be particularly sharp. Let's do a regular commenter version, with apologies to Amadea's World. If you read German, Austrian to be specific, I encourage you to check her out.

These are interesting bits, in no particular order (again, a lie -- of course there's a particular order):

1) I Am A Camel

2) you don't know how lucky you are, boy

3) paranoia fail

This (American) Thanksgiving week, I'm thankful for all your voices. You occupy the coveted last positions in my Google Reader. You guys are the chocolate at the end of my Drumstick (Cornetto for Europeans, Bell X1). Thanks.
---

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger John Dantzer said...

Thank-you, JMH. Your blog was the first good one I read, and you were also the first to comment on mine. Comments make the blog world go round, unless you happen disable the commenting function, then it's... something else.

11:50 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

Without comments it sometimes feels like yelling into the abyss. You can work through that, but it's really nice to have people acknowledge your effort, and I intend to do more of that.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

thank you for the mention! I'm all blushy and stuff.

Also, you aren't screaming into the abyss. We are here.

10:46 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

You're welcome.

Intellectually, I know that people are there, reading, listening, maybe enjoying, but it's reassuring to hear you say it out loud because there are always doubts.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Asylum Dolly said...

This has nothing to do with anything really, but here in Australia we have the Drumstick AND the Cornetto. Fuck yeah!

6:01 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

Summer in the winter AND two kinds of prepackaged chocolate-bottomed ice cream cones? I should go there.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home