Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Three Links?

Really? I don't do links -- but maybe I should -- I mean, I'm generally saying something about interconnectedness, but probably not putting enough effort into connecting.

These are bits of internet debris that I find interesting, in no particular order (a lie: of course there's a particular order):

1) Growing roadkill

2) Housewifery

3) Comic 287

This is a cheap, easy post, a microwave dinner of a post, so I think I'll do it more often.
---

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger John Dantzer said...

There is lot's of debris on the internet and also lot's of bris.

9:15 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

A Google image search reveals that to be true. I'm happy to report that not once was I titillated.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home