Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Admission, which comes first

You are my muse, especially when you are silly and awkward, when you blurt out something truly mis-timed that silences the room. Old ladies shrink into their wrinkles. Sometimes I'm the only one laughing because I don't really believe in dignity. It's a form of frigidity.

For me, you are creative spontaneity. It's not something you control. It just is. You release euphoria in me: I am a spring flower. When I bloom, boundaries dissolve and we can all share each other. That's what God wants, I'm pretty sure.

6 Comments:

Blogger John Dantzer said...

Good post, but I didn't think you liked the word muse. Mewwwwwwssss.

9:28 AM  
Blogger sybil law said...

I'm pretty sure God likes this, too.
I know I do.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Rassles said...

"I don't really believe in dignity. It's a form of frigidity."

Best.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Peau said...

ah, lovely. and good for you, sir.

2:48 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

jorg - I have a tough time staying angry at words.

sybil - Yes, we know what God likes.

Rassles - Thanks, that was a last minute addition. Writing is so strange.

Peau - Peau!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Pearl said...

This is absolkutely wonderful.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home