Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Abstract thought disposal

Alone lies beyond lonely, free of values and emotion. It is pure, awesome and awful, the biggest coldest fucking. I fill the nothingness surrounding me with anything really, but I prefer very big themes.

Art comes to those who can hold alone within them, see beyond the illusion, recognize that they are part of the yawning void, feel it as their destiny and maybe even love it a little. Art is coping with that.

I may arrive, but I doubt there is a destination. I can console myself. As always, pork rinds, chicharrones, remain delicious and available.
---

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger John Dantzer said...

We're already constantly arriving.

3:15 PM  
Blogger sybil law said...

I love being alone. :)

9:02 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

Better than constantly departing, jorg, although we're already that too. I suppose. I don't know.

2:02 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

sybil, yeah, it can be peaceful.

9:39 AM  
Blogger John Dantzer said...

Alone as the instance before death sounds like a powerful meditation.

10:33 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

It makes me uncomfortable to say aloud.

11:42 AM  
Blogger amadea's world said...

Thanks for asking, I am well. And back again on the blog.

11:37 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

That's good. I don't like it when people go away.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home