Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Problem/Solution/Com- plication

Problem: Summer rain has soaked my hair and I'm dripping on the floor.

Solution: A towel.

Complication: My new Chinese friend is now free to scream for help or beg to use the bathroom again or complain about how the nylon rope is cutting into his wrists and ankles or insist that it wasn't his fault that last night's delivery included four sweet and sour sauces and three spicy mustards when I specifically requested four spicy mustards and three sweet and sours. Oh, the injustice.
---

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger John Dantzer said...

a towel? That's humane, isn't it. I usually use the days sock.

5:38 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

Apparently I only have one towel, which has to cover a variety of household uses including but not limited to drying excess perspiration, wiping my dog's paws and belly after a walk, and picking up the slack when I run out of Kleenex.

So less humane than you'd think.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home