Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pear-Juicy

"You weren't just looking at that pear, you were devouring it with your eyes."

"Yes. Yes. I was thinking that that pear has an appealing rose hue, like your ass."

"Don't compare my ass to a pear. You think it sags. You think it's spotty. You think it has a poisonous core. Poisonous seeds."

"Poisonous? Not in a bad way. Your ass is a pear in ripeness, ripe color. And in juiciness. Not in shape. It's not pear-shaped. It's pear-juicy."

"Pear-juicy?"

"Pear-juicy. Run-down-my-chin juicy. I'd like to bite into it."

"Too bad. I'm going to the store."

"For pears?"

"For tampons."

"Oh."

"For tampons and pears."

"Oh!"
---

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger sybil law said...

Hahahaha

That could be my husband and I. Well, once a month, anyway. :)

9:29 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

luscious

6:33 AM  
Blogger Kono said...

Me likes ass, pears not so much.

8:37 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

sybil - OK.

Chris - a good pear is luscious.

Kono - As long as you like one of the components...

1:17 AM  
Blogger Rassles said...

I'd never had a pear until about a year ago. Never in my life. It was fine.

10:58 AM  
Blogger JMH said...

I'm glad it was fine. Fine things are fine and make me glad.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home