Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Three Links

What's the weather doing here? It's been windy, a lady got impaled by a falling tree branch (she's okay [relatively] as of the latest), and now it's cold. I expected that. As we move into November, the seasonal doldrums will begin to take hold. I expect you guys to get me through it, though I will make an effort too.

These are interesting bits, in no particular order, scattered, if you will, by the wind...and you will:

1) On Hidden Lives

2) Four

3) Whoops

So, enjoy the last of the changing leaves, those of you in regions which have seasons, and to those others, please understand that we like to get sad and gray and cold so later we can get happy and bright and warm.

---

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger sybil law said...

I love your linkage.

That sounds dirty to me, but I meant it all innocent -like.
:)

11:32 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

That's not what Dave Grohl said.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

That describes Minnesota perfectly. Off to check out the links...

2:39 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I love that you read the Soaring Impulse too. Love. That. Blog. In fact, I'm saving up money now, trying to get me to Swaziland to help Maithri out.

And, I feel sort of warm and fuzzy that anything I did would make your list.

I'm still reeling from your fall post. Just so you know.

8:52 PM  
Blogger JMH said...

Shelli - Minnesota seems all right.

Stella - You read that too? Cool. It helps me to keep things in perspective and reinforces the power of kindness in my mind.

Warm and fuzzy is good. I like your photos. They're so full of people and faces and contagious emotions.

I'm glad you like the fall post. There's a lot in it.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home