Thoughts to Carve into Stone
- Drunkenness is a fantastic casserole of the subconscious, the ideal, the reptile, and the spontaneous, cooked in olive oil with sauteed green pepper, onion, and celery.
- I take my shoes off when I enter my apartment because the floor is not cold.
- Hospitality is a rare and welcomed sacrifice.
- Lack of interaction between water and the brain causes hangovers.
- Those voices sure seem real after two bottles of wine.
- Genocide and moral relativism are incompatible.